Translate

Pages

02 February 2014

Proserpina

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Divination; Protection; Purification
Symbols: Candles; Corn; Pomegranate

Proserpina Speaks:

I hear you, soul sister of mine,

I hear your soulful searching 
for deeper meaning, wisdom, beauty, and truth. 
I hear your soulful longing and ache 
for love, for connection, for depth, for passion.
I hear your soulful calling 
from the shadow realm, 
from the place deep within your womb.
I hear you. I hear you. I do!

Hear me, sister, 
Hear my voice in the darkness.
Light a candle, 
and allow it to illuminate the places where you hide.
Light a candle, 
and allow it to shine bright within ~ guiding you home.

Lovingly,
Your sister and friend,
Proserpina

note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 

365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
The Rape of Proserpine by Simone Pignoni

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!