Translate

Pages

05 February 2014

Agatha

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Health; Well-Being; Protection
Symbols: Any Health-related Items

Agatha Speaks:

Blessings to you, dearest,

Though I lived long, long ago, and have through the ages been named a saint, please know that I am ever with you. My energy and essence remains earth bound to assist you in healing yourself and others. It is my honor to watch over you and protect  your home. 

My heart embraces all women who have had their breasts removed, as mine, too, were cut from my body. If you see a work of art where I am holding a platter of pretty breads... look closer, and you will see that they are, in fact, breasts. We, women, have sacrificed much. May we be blessed abundantly. May our health be restored. May we be whole. 

If you ever need extra attention or care, simply light a candle in my honor and call upon me. I will encircle you with love and light and bless you with a deep sense of well-being.

Lovingly,
Agatha


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!