Translate

Pages

09 February 2014

Iemanja

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Foresight; Divination; Psychic Abilities
Symbols: Water

Iemanja Speaks:

oh daughter, oh my precious daughter.....

Your spirit and mine are the same... I am the spirit of the ocean and you are filled with me. I see your tears. Your spirit longs to return to me, your ancient mother; home. 

Listen for my voice, darling one, and know that I have gifted you intuition, inspiration, vision and deep inner knowing. Flow with the essence that fills your being, and you will live true. When you become weary, you instinctively know what to do... Fill your bath with warm water and add a handful of sea salt to soak away your cares.... Close your eyes and listen to the rhythmic beat of your heart... your heart is as steady as my constant waves... Breathe as you bathe and fill your body with love, light and blessings. Allow all else to be cleansed and restored by my healing waters. Come join me for a swim when you can. 

I love you,
Iemanja


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
The Sea by Arlene Graston

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!