Translate

Pages

06 February 2014

Ayizan

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Pleasure; Playfulness; Divination
Symbols: Palm Leaf

Ayizan Speaks:

Greetings,

It is I, Ayizan, the first priestess of the ancient voodoo tradition. You will find me where ever any one gathers in public to honor and celebrate the Goddess. It is I, who offers you balance between pleasure and purpose. 

Call on me if you need assistance with any form of divination. I gladly offer my insightfulness and wisdom. It delights me, utterly, to shower blessings. If you wish to honor me, try it yourself. Throw rice or other grain high into the air to rain down in a gentle shower upon others, or in a circle protecting your home. It is not only fun, but, also auspicious. As, the birds will carry your prayer along with each grain back to me, and I will abundantly bless you. 

Truly,
Ayizan


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
7-DAY CANDLE LABEL - AYIZAN /The Vodou Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!