Translate

Pages

13 February 2014

Nu Kwa

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Luck; Opportunity; Abundance; Order; Divination
Symbols: Clay; Serpent

Nu Kwa Speaks:

{{{flute music plays softly}}}

.......... Daughter, can you hear me? Do you remember my warm touch upon your skin? Do you remember the coil of time and space from which you come? I have fashioned the yellow clay to form your beautiful body. I have blessed you with so much.

Today, dearest one, make good use of your time, and organize in whatever ways are most needful. I offer blessings and abundance for each of my children, but if you were born on this day, I delight in doubling my blessings for you!

Release the old when the time comes to let go, so that you can embody the new. Be creative! Know that whatever you desire to create, you can, if you will only devote yourself to it. 

Love,
Nu Kwa

note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
“Nu-Gua” by ~nuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!