Translate

Pages

20 February 2014

Oniata

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Recreation; Good Sportsmanship
Symbols: Early-Blooming Flowers; Snow

Oniata Speaks:

Sister, though I have left Mother Earth, I return every spring in the face of each and every flower. Once, long ago, when I walked with the people, my beauty was so distracting that it caused discomfort for me... so much so that I could not remain in my body. 

Have you ever felt uneasy when the eyes of strangers fall upon you? Sometimes, beauty can be a mask that we wear, which keeps others from knowing who we truly are, or seeing our true beauty: our spirit essence. Though all women desire to be attractive, we must remember that true loveliness comes from who we are, what we say, how we act and the way we handle difficult or uncomfortable situations. Be wise, sister. Remain true to yourself. Remain strong and sincere. You are beautiful and worthy of good attention, do not fear it. 

Lovingly,
Oniata


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
"Soul of Spring" by Karen Noles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!