Translate

Pages

18 March 2014

Sheelah-Na-Gig

Goddess of the Day


Themes: Fertility; Sexuality; Protection; Passion; Femininity
Symbols: Nakedness; Lust-inspiring Scents; Whiskey

Sheelah-na-gig Speaks:

Grand-daughter, my ways are ancient, my power great. I may frighten the faint of heart. I may terrify those who dishonor the divine SHE. Yet, I am seen by those who know the truth. I am respected by those who honor the flower of womankind. 

Do not be ashamed of your sacred form, my beloved one. Take my lead, and be brazen in your acceptance and love of your body, and of the divine gateway you possess. Women are the holy doorway: the entrance into this earthly realm. This is no small power! This is a profound honor and great gift given unto us. Life itself is created within our sacred womb. This creative energy is ours to express in any way we desire. Birth children, manifest dreams, flesh out visions, and open the seeds of your fertile imagination. By expressing your creative life force, you birth yourself!  

During the blossoming of early spring, take time to contemplate the magnitude of life, of lust, of power and of creation. There are large and small miracles happening everywhere! Look within and without. Pay attention. Be filled with gratitude. Bless all that you desire to do or be with the unspoken beauty, grace and mystery of life. It's magick! You're magick!! Celebrate the honored role you play. Celebrate life, love and new beginnings.

I will guide you and lead the way.
Remember me:
She Who Opens Wide for Those Brave Enough to Enter into the Mysteries.


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
unfound

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!