Translate

Pages

31 March 2014

Luna

Goddess of the Day



Themes: All Lunar Attributes - Instinct; Creativity; Luck; Femininity; Water Element; Miracles (on a Blue Moon); also Safety in Travel
Symbols: Silver or White Items; Water; Moon Images (& phases); Number 13

Luna Speaks:

Bright Illuminating Blessings, granddaughter....
Dark, Hidden Knowing is my gift to you,

In ancient times I provided protection to chariots, today, I offer my protection to your automobile. Place a symbol of me in your vehicle as a symbol of your love for me and it shall become an amulet of blessings while you drive.

This evening is an especially auspicious time, my darlings. Usually, I ask that you honor me on a full moon, so that my bright light can illuminate your dreams. Yet, this evening is the second dark moon of the month, which is called the Black Moon. It's energy is amplified and anything that you wish to release, is made easier to let go of now. Use this sacred omen as a time to strip yourself of all that no longer serves you and give away all that you no longer need, to others.Then simply rest, trusting that I will take care of everything. Go within and take time to attend to your own needs, desires and dreams. 

You are so loved, my precious one. 
Remember this whenever you look upon me in the night sky.


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Grand Mother Moon brooch  by Sacred Sparks on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!