Translate

Pages

04 March 2014

Kishi-Mujin

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Protection from Evil; Meditation; Balance; Banishing
Symbols: Water; Pine

Kishi-Mujin Speaks:

Blessings daughter,

I greet you with love and impart unto you the gift of balance. Come, dearest one, sit with me a while. Though I am ancient, my arms are still strong, my cloak is still warm. {{ She wraps her arms gently about you; instantly, you feel safe }}

I am the compassionate mother you have secretly needed. Give to me your sorrow, and I will give to you, joy. Give to me your pain, and I will give to you, pleasure. Give to me your fear, and I will give to you, comfort. Give to me your anger, and I will give to you, peace and forgiveness. Give to me your darkness and I will shower you with light. This is the gift of balance I wish to bring into your life. Whenever you are experiencing too much weariness or stress, release by opening your heart, and trust that something calm and soothing is on its way to you. Remember to breathe, my daughter. 

Take time to meditate, to relax and rest. Quietly recite prayers, chants or poems that bring your inner bliss. You are a great blessing upon this Earth. Free your mind of all evil thoughts and embrace only those that uplift and heal. You must balance your mundane, 
everyday tasks with solitude, spirituality and re-connection with the earth. Be creative, and you will find symmetry, order, and peaceful balance in your life.

Lovingly,
Kishi-Mujin, the Mother of Compassion and Light

note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
Kishimojin - Kamakura Era (Early 13th Century) Painted Wood Statue

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!