Translate

Pages

02 March 2014

Semele

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Fertility; Groundling; Joy; Playfulness; Pleasure; Youthfulness
Symbols: Wine or Grape Juice; Soil

Semele Speaks:

Beloved daughter,

The earth is my fertile body; come dance barefoot with me. Allow my energy to ground you and strengthen your balance. Dance and be joyful. Come, sip wine with me. Let's enjoy this season of your life. Come, play with me. Let's find pleasure everywhere... 

Let's dance until the stars shine down upon us, on this dark moon night. Let's sing and be grateful for all the blessings given to us. 

Lovingly,
Semele

note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
Semele by Paul Jean Gervais 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!