Translate

Pages

15 March 2014

Anna Parenna

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Cycles; Peace; Kindness; Grounding; Longevity
Symbols: Circular items (Rings, Wheels, Wreaths); Wine

Anna Parenna Speaks:

It is I, the Enduring Year: Earth Goddess of Seasons and Cycles... We, my daughter, have danced together since the moment you were born... It is I, who blesses you with random acts of kindness... gentle reminders that you are loved.

Drink the juice of the grape (or wine) this day and I will gift you with another year of blessings. It is my pleasure to ensure longevity, good health and peace of mind. Be open to the blessings coming to you in unexpected ways. 

{{ Kisses you softly }}


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Goddess Wheel of the Year
Anna Perenna - Goddess of Time -  Spring Equinox
by Wendy Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!