Translate

Pages

14 March 2014

Ala

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Luck; Harvest; Joy; Cleansing; Death; Cycles
Symbols: Yams; Crescent Moon

Ala Speaks:

Are you feeling the energies stir within your body, my daughter? Are you feeling restless or excited for the changes ahead? If so, honor these feelings and energies by moving your body in harmony with mine. Cleanse your body. Focus your thoughts on beauty, blessings, and joy. Look for the good in all things. Celebrate the awakening life within the Earth and within your own self.

For the next thirteen days, be of good cheer.

Release and cleanse should be your motto. Let go of winter, of the past, of limitations, of broken items, of old clothes, of dust and debris, and of anything that is no longer being put to good use. This is a very good time to clear off your altar and rededicate it to the Goddess, and recharge it with your sacred intentions. 

In my honor, dear daughter, prepare and eat yams (sweet potatoes), today. Are you aware that I pour my golden, abundant, sweet energy into each and every one? 

{soft humming....} 

{Ala gently holds her belly...}

I am the depth of the Earth. I am the Mother of All. Even the dead rest in my womb until their time of rebirth. If you have a message or a blessing for someone you love, sweet one, someone who has passed from this earthly realm, light votive candles and offer your prayers unto me... I will sing your heartfelt sentiments as a spiritual lullaby....

Never fear death or letting go, my wise daughter, as this is part of the sacred cycle of life. Remember, there is no true death... only cleansing time of rest and rebirth. 

Blessings & Bliss
Ala


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Ala (Odinani), the Nigerian (Igbo) Goddess
by Xhandu

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!