Translate

Pages

29 December 2013

Takel

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Banishing; Health; Protection; Harvest; Thankfulness; Kinship
Symbols: Root Crops

Takel Speaks:

I am the Goddess of the Earth, and it is I, who hold up the Heavens. As the Supreme Goddess of abundance, I wish to grace you with blessings. I come with gifts of health and bounty to ensure you are well provided for in the final days of the year.... Daughter, I offer you my protection and providence to overcome all ill will and evil. You are safe and well cared for. 

In my honor, prepare root vegetables. Sweet potatoes and yams are my sacred foods. Dance and celebrate the blessings you have been given this year. Be thankful and of good cheer, so that you may empower my blessings in the year to come. 

Lovingly,
Takel


note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
The Goddess by Patricia Morrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!