Translate

Pages

02 December 2013

Nina

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Health; Cooperation; Dreams; Magick; Mediation
Symbols: Lions; Fish; Serpent (her sacred animals)

Nina Speaks:

oh, Great, great, great, great, a hundred times, great-granddaughter,

I come to you through long, winding roots of time, beloved one. Though I am She Who Holds Great Power and Wisdom, I take great interest in you, sweet child. Listen to the words of the ancient one, for I once, was as young as you, and take measures to care for your health and your home this day, in preparation for the months to come. 

Do whatever you know to make your body and home healthy and strong. Consider this a day of cleansing. Wash your floors, clean your linens, scrub your tub before bathing your own precious body. Afterward, walk through every room with the smoke whirling into every corner from the herb bundle you are using to smudge and purify the energy. 

I love the sound of bells.... If you seek to please me, ring a bell and call to me; I will banish all ill energy from your body and your home. Perhaps, one of my sacred totems will come with a message from me, especially for you. Be watchful.

Infinite blessing of health and well-being.
The One Who Watches Over You....
Nina

note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
unfound

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!