Translate

Pages

03 December 2013

Boldogasszony

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Winter; Love; Romance; Relationships; Devotion; Fertility; Purity
Symbols: Milk

Boldogasszony Speaks:

Warm blessings, darling daughter....

Ask for my blessings while drinking a cup of milk, this day, and I will grant your desires, especially concerning relationships (though do keep your intentions pure, as I am the guardian Goddess who delights in watching over my children, and seek harm to none).

If you wish your home fires to remain warm, be playful, and dance in your kitchen with whatever utensils you are using to prepare a meal. 

I offer my blessings happily,
Be of good cheer.
the devoted one


note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
unfound

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!