Translate

Pages

23 December 2013

Larunda

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Earth; Home; Ghosts
Symbols: Stove or Oven; Soil or Clay

Larunda Speaks:

Daughter, I come to ask that you do not forget those who have died, but rather, that you think of them with kindness. As the guardian of earth bound spirits, I come to you this day to tell you of those who have passed through the veil, and yet, who remain to protect and watch over you and those you love. Offer them your loving thoughts and I will bless you abundantly.

I come to bring joy to you and your home. Light a fire in my honor today. Prepare a meal upon your stove or in your oven and I will bless it, too. Cook in a clay pot, if you have one, in honor of the Earth. May you feel my warmth throughout your kitchen on this winter day, and may the kindness I have shown to you, be felt throughout the new year. 

You are loved and cared for in ways you may not know. Remember this, and be at peace.
Larunda


note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
Larunda
unknown - (free wallpaper)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!