Translate

Pages

25 December 2013

Hertha

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Rebirth; Kinship; Health; Longevity; Tradition
Symbols: Dormant Trees; Snow

Hertha Speaks:

Earthly blessings, daughter of mine,

I come to you with blessings of love. All my gifts of nature, I share freely with you. Rejoice in my animals, Be empowered by my magick. Be fertile in your imagination, body and spirit. As the wheel of time turns, choose to celebrate and honor the seasons, the cycles, and the divine mystery of it all. There is so much abundance. There is so much to be grateful for. I wish you a long, healthy life. Be open for rebirth on every level of your being. Celebrate the traditions of your people, or create new ones that honor your love for the Earth, the Goddess and life itself.  
My trees offer you many gifts throughout the year. Take time to honor them, this day. Spend time with those you love, especially your own kinfolk. Life is beautiful. Share it with those who matter most to you.

Hertha, 
Goddess Spirit of the Earth

note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
Winter Goddess by alicepopkorn on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!