Translate

Pages

24 December 2013

Eguski

Goddess of the Day


Themes:Femininity; Birth; Renewal
Symbols: Dawn; Daylight

Eguski Speaks:

Greetings sister,

As daughter of the Earth, we are one. I greet you with a loving embrace. I see your beautiful essence. I feel your warm nature. I delight in your sincere welcome of me into your heart. I am the light of day. Can you feel my glow upon your skin? Allow the energy of our mother, the Great Goddess, to renew, restore and revitalize you this day. Soak in Her love. Let's dance in celebration of our unity with SHE. Her life-giving power, is truly a gift to be appreciated. Our mother is so nurturing, wise and loving. 

Dance, sing, chant, pray, meditate or light a candle in Her honor. She delights to fill our life with Her special Goddess magick! Life is a miracle. Celebrate it as sacred.  Awaken early, and watch the sun rise with me. Allow its warm glow to fill your entire being as it enters in through your soulful eyes. Open your arms, open your heart and call the Goddess. She will kiss your face with Her gentle, yet powerful light. Ask what you will, SHE delights in transforming you!

Shine bright, beautiful sister.
Eguski


note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
Sunrise Goddess by skiesofchaos on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!