Translate

Pages

11 December 2013

Skadi

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Protection; Banishing; Communication; Insight; Winter
Symbols: Snow; Wind (cold or northerly); White Crystals or Clothing

Skadi Speaks:

Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee daughter, can you feel the cold breeze blowing? It is I, the spirit of the north wind. 

Stand outside and allow my winds to blow through you, carrying away all that is no longer yours. Allow my voice to be heard throughout your body and mind. I wish to communicate a message of blessing for which to empower your own speech. Open your mouth, beloved child, and howl with the wind, shout to the air, speak clearly and loudly your truth!

If you need my assistance in speaking your truth, place 4 white items, each representing an element (white candle - fire; white stone - earth; white feather - air; white bowl - water) facing each direction upon your altar. Do so, and I will offer my insight unto you and you will be able to communicate with clarity and power.

She Who Brings the Winter,
Skadi

note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Skadi by sidherose:

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!