Translate

Pages

27 December 2013

Odudua

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Kinship; Unity; Devotion; Creativity; Community; Love; Fertility
Symbols: Black Items

Odudua Speaks:

Daughter, it is I, the most ancient one: She Who Created the Earth,

I am the darkest black, the void of all creation. In the coming days, contemplate and celebrate my ways: Harmony; Determination; Community Responsibility; Purpose; Creativity, and Faith. 

Wear black when you wish to absorb negativity and put it to rest. Light a candle in my honor and call upon your powers to manifest the qualities which I possess that you most need. I wish to grace you with these gifts. 

The ancient one,
Odudua


note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit:
Dark Moon Goddess by Tom Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!