Translate

Pages

13 April 2014

Tou Mou

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Cleansing; Luck; Charity; Karma; History
Symbols: Pen (Quill or Computer); Books; Light

Tou Mou Speaks:

Beloved daughter, be aware. Be conscious of the actions you take in this life, as I am She Who Keeps Karmic Records... 

I shine my bright light upon you with fairness and clarity. Though I am compassionate, my kindness does not smooth over your bad deeds, nor does my keen sense of judgment taint the good that you do. From this moment forth, keep your actions and behavior in alignment with your true soul expression. Listen to your conscience. Listen to your heart. Listen to you deep, inner wisdom. Before you speak or act, first think. 

THINK

Is is true?
Is it helpful?
Is it inspiring?
Is it necessary?
Is it kind?



note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Tou Mou by Janet Hess 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!