Translate

Pages

03 April 2014

Aherah

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Luck; Health; Blessings; Wisdom; Divination
Symbols: A Wooden Pole; Black

Aherah Speaks:

Beloved daughter,

Come to me, the Mother of All Wisdom, the Proprietress of Universal Law...

If you are in need of sage advice or knowledge, seek me within. I will assist your inner vision so that you may remember what you already know. As my precious daughter, you have all wisdom within your self, if you will only meditate to recall it. Be wise, my beloved, and act with fairness, kindness and grace. Your inner truth is light, allow it to be your guide.

There is much change occuring in the world. Honor me by stepping outside your home. I invite you to go on a picnic... dine al fresco (outdoors). If the weather is uncooperative, at least open the windows. My blessings abound when you breathe in the fresh air, today.

Be true. Be love.


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Asherah Comes Forth ~ Bringing Balance Into the World Through Divine Love by Baraka Robin Berger

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!