Translate

Pages

05 April 2014

Kwan Yin

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Children; Kindness; Magick; Health; Fertility
Symbols: Lotus; Black Tea; Rice; Rainbow

Kwan Yin Speaks:

Ask of me, beloved daughter, and I shall give freely my deep compassion, and my richly abundant and healing grace. It is my sacred duty to grant unto you enlightenment, and sweet release. Remember my beloved one, I hear your cries and your secret longings. You are never alone. 

Keep, either the flower or a symbol of the lotus where you can see it. Let it be a reminder to you that my love is eternal and my assistance is only a call away. 

Sometime during this day, relax with a cup of warm, black tea. Sip it slowly allowing its energy to radiate throughout your body. Eat rice that you may never know hunger. Let kindness be your constant companion. Be gentle and loving to all children. And, keep your thoughts healthy, fertile and magickal, and know that I am with you.


{{ ...with a prism of many hues, She slowly encircles you with light and love }}


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Kwan Yin 2 by Penny Slinger-Hills

3 comments:

  1. i have a special something with Kwan Yin. And now i find her to be Goddess of the day on my birthday........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely, Edda. May you always be open to receive her compassion and gentle wisdom.
      Infinite blessings.
      Leesa - The Gypsy Priestess

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!