Translate

Pages

16 April 2014

Pomona

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Rest; Pleasure; Nature
Symbols: All Flowers; Gardens

Pomona Speaks:

I shower you with flowers this day, my beloved daughter,

In my honor, weave a daisy chain or create a circlet of flowers to adorn your head. If flowers have not yet bloomed in your garden, wear a floral print blouse, dress, or embroider flowers on your blue jeans. Flowers in all forms delight me! Perhaps, you wish to apply henna in a floral design to your hands and feet, or even choose a floral tattoo in my honor.

I am known as the Goddess of orchards and gardens. Plant or tend to fruit trees today. Work in your garden, even if it's just a few small flower pots outside your door or in your windows.
Visit a garden, the arboretum or a greenhouse. In other words, take time to smell the flowers today....

Daubing a Pomona oil (flower essential oil) on your wrists or on the nape of your neck will connect us energetically. It is my wish that your day unfold and blossom in ways that inspire, delight and bless you abundantly. Be fragrant and sweet, today, beloved daughter of mine. 
 

note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Pomona by Julia Margaret Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!