Translate

Pages

12 April 2014

Mahesvari

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Protection; Overcoming; Prayer
Symbols: Masks; Drums; Prayer Wheel

Mahesvari Speaks:

Precious daughter,

When you feel as if you have lost all hope, your back is up against the wall, you've tried everything within your power to do, or you find yourself in a threatening, risky, frightening, or seemingly impossible situation, call upon me. Your ancient mother cares for you. 

I will turn my prayer wheel which will open a door, allowing you to overcome all obstacles.

Often, today in India, my daughters there, wear a mask and dance. As they dance, they envision jumping over any and all problems. Lay a symbol of your trouble upon the ground and dance wildly, jumping over it... Though this may seem like childs play, there is magick in such actions!

Remember: Whatever is distressing you in this moment will not last forever. You will overcome it. Trust me, you will find a solution, an escape, a comfort or the power to transform it into something better. Speak your prayers to me and I will hear you. I will assist you. You are protected. You are loved. 


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
unfound

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!