Translate

Pages

15 April 2014

Asase Yaa

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Death; Truth; Morality; Fertility; Harvest
Symbols: Soil

Asase Yaa Speaks:

Daughter, you know me in your bones and blood. I am Old Woman Earth. The earth is my sacred womb, from which all is birthed, and to whom all return. 

While you live, I embrace you with truth and virtue. 
In death, I care for and heal your spirit. 

Thursday is sacred to me. Honor me in sacred space and I will ensure your fertile growth and blossoming. During ritual, take a seed and a little soil, wrap them in soft cotton, saying:

Into your womb I place the seed of self, 
to be returned in goodness and grown in love.  

Keep the seed with you, as a token of faith that I am with you always, inseparable

note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Mother Nature by Zonagirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!