Translate

Pages

09 April 2014

A-Ma

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Water; Providence; Protection; Magick; Weather
Symbols: Fish; Red Cloth

A-Ma Speaks:

Beloved, once, long, long ago, I was a woman, just like you. My name was Matsu. Please, call upon me when you are in need. After achieving enlightenment and mastering the magickal arts, I entered nirvana. Now a Goddess, I delight in assisting and empowering my sisters. I know that life is full of challenge, wrought with difficulty and uncertainty. Thus, I have come to offer protection and safety to you during life's many storms. 

May the sometimes tumultuous seas of your soul find solace in me. May the deep waters of my gentle spirit refresh you. Listen to the messages that your emotions offer; yet, remember that they, like the weather, are ever changing. May my protection offer a deep sense of peace to calm you in stressful situations. You are not alone. You and I are entwined. 

I offer providence to all those who protect the precious waters of this Earth. Wear red and eat fish in honor of my birthday today.Life is bountiful! Celebrate. 


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Mazu, Chinese Water Goddess, artist unfound

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!