Translate

Pages

02 April 2014

Rinda

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Spring; Overcoming; Protection; Fire; Spirituality; Change
Symbols: Fire; Solar Images; Gold and Yellow

Rinda Speaks:

Daughter of mine, 

I know that change is difficult to accept, especially personal transformation! I am here to guide your way and strengthen your inner resolve. Be willing to let go of the past, my dear, Be willing to release what you know is not good for you. By so doing, you will open yourself up for the process of change to occur. Trust me, my darling, you want to blossom, you want to become what you are destined to be. Fighting it just delays the blessings and pleasure that await you!

If you are excessively challenged by the prospect of change, do this simple but effective ritual:

Light a candle and sit before it with pen and paper. Write down everything that you are afraid to let go of. Write down every worry and every uncertainty. Then when you have completed this task, close your eyes and either roll or fold the paper up, all the while imagining everything you fear being taken away from you, effortlessly releasing you. When you are ready, catch fire to the paper (keep safety in mind) and watch it burn and turn to ash. You may wish to bury the ashes in the dirt, drown them in water, or scatter them to the wind... 

Speak aloud this affirmation:

I release my fears. I am free. I am open to change. I trust that only goodness comes to me.


note

The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco

art credit
Sol Silmarillion : Arien by Lady Elleth on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!