Translate

Pages

06 November 2013

Vasudhara

Goddess of the Day


Themes: Religious Devotion; Charity; Thankfulness; Abundance
Symbols: Cow; Golden Items

Vasudhara Speaks:

Beautiful Daughter,

I come to you, golden-breasted, Goddess of the Earth, ushering abundance for you, as I know you desire to share all that you receive graciously with others. Daughter, you are my jewel. I adore you.

Your kindness to others is acknowledged. All that you do on my behalf shall be rewarded! Continue giving of your self, your time, your love, precious one. I honor and support you in all ways. It is always safe and good to share your abundance. 

Infinite blessings,
the Goddess Vasudhara

note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco


photo credit:
Vasudhara, Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!