Translate

Pages

17 November 2013

Dou Mou

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Death; Ghosts; Divination; Health
Symbols: Sun; Moon; Star

Dou Mou Speaks:


Oh Daughter of the Cycles of Time,

It is I, Dou Mou, the Goddess of the North Star, here to guide your path to health and cure your dis-ease. I have been with you from the very beginning and I shall remain with you until the very end. I am the sacred keeper of birth and death.

This day, I come to guide the departed and ask you to burn all their clothing along with any other possessions, as your messages are carried on the smoke to those you have loved and lost. It is a most opportune time to use the tools of divination... I bless all oracles and ask that you call upon my protection and guidance as you contact the spirit realm. 

Adorn yourself in silver or gold and wear white and yellow to represent the energies of the sun and moon which always watch over you, when I am preoccupied with my duties.

She who remembers you always,
The Goddess Dou Mou

note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco


photo credit:
by Malgorzata Maj  

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!