Translate

Pages

09 November 2013

Phra Naret

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Water; Wishes; Abundance; Wealth; Prosperity; Beauty; Luck
Symbols: Canals; Boats; Water

Phra Naret Speaks:

Daughter of the mighty and gentle waters,

It is I, the Goddess of good fortune, beauty and blessings. I flow into your life today with great joy and abundance. Light a candle in my honor and set it upon the water with your wishes. I will honor all that you desire. 
Please remember that you are made of water, just as I am, and therefore, it is vitally important that you stay hydrated. Drink lots of water today and allow it to saturate your entire being so that you can grow lush and blossom profusely! Share my love by the act of washing your floors and watering your plants. Everything is blessed by the grace of water. Be full of gratitude for the sweet waters of life; this allows my blessings to flow effortlessly to you.

Infinite blessings,
the Goddess Phra Naret

note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco


art credit:
by Seishiro Jay Tomioka 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!