Translate

Pages

01 November 2013

Nisara

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Creativity; Communication; Excellence; Inspiration; Universal Law; Divination; Dreams
Symbols: Pens; Computers; Books; Snakes (her sacred animal).


Nisara Speaks:

It is I, Nisara. She Who teaches the decrees. Listen to my laws, dear daughter, and be wise:

Follow the code of your soul and you will walk the path of honor. Spend time today, reading or writing; allow inspiration to fill your thoughts and guide you actions. Honor those who have shared their visions in the form of written words; for they have enlightened you.

Today, I will bless what so ever you write, and will, with your efforts, awaken others to take notice of your spirit inked on paper (or shared on the ethers). If you have a poetic heart, express it.

Today, with your sacred acknowledgement, I will bless all the tools you use to communicate; ensuring your future success. 

Before you slumber this evening, my darling one, place a marigold, rose or onion peel beneath your pillow, and I will know that you have given me permission to enter your sacred dream time. Pay attention to the symbolic language I will offer to you during the night. Upon awakening, whisper my name, and you will be blessed with the gift of divination. Remember: Your dreams have messages especially for you!

Before I leave you now, please note: If the snake appears to you in any form today, it is a sign from me that you are spiritually transmuting all that is old, unwanted, or that no longer fits, in preparation for the new that I wish to bless you with.

Infinite blessings,
the Goddess Nisara


note
The goddesses shared in this daily goddess blog are inspired by:
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco



photo credit:
From Elle fashion photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!