Translate

Pages

11 November 2013

Oonagh

Goddess of the Day

Lady oonagh by Cloudy-Melo
Themes: Fairies; Nature; Devotion; Relationships
Symbols: All Fairy Plants; Silver; Dew

Oonagh Speaks:

Blessings daughter of the Earth,

As the Queen of the Fairies, I weild the power of magick and seek to impart my gifts unto you, if you are pure of heart.

Look for my long silver hair and dewy robes trailing with glistening light in the early morning hours. Do you ever hear me singing? Perhaps, if you pay close attention, you will be able to step between the realms today and join the wee-folk and me for a dance. When you awaken with a sense of hope and wonder, your inner child is set free, allowing you to remember the way we use to play. Make a wish, and your dreams of long ago will all come true! 
  
Please tell me that you still believe in fairies! If you will honor me by wearing green and some sweet sounding bells, the fae will reveal themselves to you, and they just may bless you with a bit of good luck!
Seek the path of your childhood laughter today and be renewed. 

May your eyes be open once again to the wonder of magick and beauty,
the Queen of the Fairies

note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco


photo credit:
Lady Oonagh by Cloudy Melody 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!