Translate

Pages

15 November 2013

Tatsu Ta Hime

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Children; Health; Luck; Thankfulness; Autumn; Blessings; Abundance; Protection
Symbols: Fall Leaves

Tatsu Ta Hime Speaks:

Abundant blessings daughter of the wind, it is I, Tatsu Ta Hime. I swirl around you today like multi hued leaves, kissing your skin with gentleness and love.

I adore all the little children and shower them with joy and protection. Tuck some sweet little piece of fabric with my name written or sewn upon, into your pocket and I will grant you health, well-being and a deep sense of calm.

With love,
the Wind Goddess

note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco


photo credit:
Tatsu Ta Hime by Maria Oleshevska 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!