Translate

Pages

14 November 2013

Pukkeenegak

Goddess of the Day



Themes: Kinship; Community; Thankfulness; Charity; Kindness
SymbolsTattoos

Pukkeenegak Speaks:

I stand before you, daughter, as the Inuit mother Goddess, always watching over you, making sure your needs are met. 

I grant you the powers of the domestic goddess, dear one. I gift you with needle and thread. Sew or stitch your clothing or other household items to express your creativity. I ask that you give away the clothing you no longer wear so others may be blessed. 

If you wish to emulate me, I shall oversee and bless the tattooing of your flesh. If you are feeling faint of heart, draw an emblem of peace over your heart chakra (use non-toxic paint or markers) or apply a temporary tattoo, and wear it until it fades away. During this time, envision my spirit encircling yours with love.

Never fear, you are ever cared for by me,
the Goddess Pukkeenegak

note
The Goddesses shared in this daily Goddess blog are inspired by: 
365 Goddess by Patricia Telesco


art credit:
Pukkeenegak by Atelier Frédéric Back  

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!